To provide a deeper understanding of apartment development activity, Charter’s proprietary National Apartment Database and award-winning State of the Market Reports provide the most comprehensive market intelligence and insights available in the industry.
OUR PROPRIETARY APARTMENT MARKET DATABASE
Our proprietary National Apartment Database has been continuously updated since 1995 and covers the capital city markets of Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Canberra.
The database is a fully customisable dataset managed by our in-house research team who track every apartment development approved and released over 10 units.
CUSTOMISED RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY
Charter Research can assist regardless of whether you need the information to inform policy decisions, to perform due diligence on a site acquisition, to complete a business case or to ensure your project is positioned appropriately.
Our database includes the latest:
- Demand indicators – apartment sales activity (aggregated, distributed by price points, by product characteristics)
- Supply indicators – number of projects operating, apartments released, projected oversupply, future supply of apartments within precincts
- Price indicators – apartment prices and value rates (average, median, distribution, price points)
- Product indicators – apartment sizes and project size (average, median, distribution, price points)
STATE OF THE MARKET REPORTS
Our State of the Market Reports are an output from our National Apartment Database and provide a comprehensive overview of apartment market activity in central city and city fringe regions.
Purchasers receive a concise, insightful commentary and comprehensive analysis and insight into the apartment sectors across each capital and the main submarkets in each city. Each report features:
- Latest demand and supply indicators benchmarked against long-term observations
- Outlook for each market
- Supply forecasts to take into account the probability of delivery of all marketed projects
- Over 30 detailed charts, tables and maps
Our State of the Market Reports received The Australian Property Institute’s Property Industry Excellence Award in 2012
Discover more about how Charter’s range of services can help you to maximise commercial and planning outcomes:
- Project Feasibility
- Corporate Property Strategy
- Market Analysis
- Project Benchmarking Analysis
- National Land Survey Program
- Development Strategy
- Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Land Surveying
- Civil Engineering