Charter Keck Cramer is committed to working together to build a culture and business environment that is accountable and responsible for making the world a better place.
Our inaugural Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Committee was endorsed by our Board of Directors in 2021. The committee comprises a diverse range of employees from our 5 offices. Our projects are created and driven by the committee members.
In 2023, we are committed to the following projects:
- Developing a supplier procurement process which allows Charter Keck Cramer to build stronger relationships with companies who share our passion for ESG
- Committing to Social and Environmental initiatives that are of importance to our people
- Creating a Women at Charter Leadership Program
- Further investing in our best practice cyber security initiatives
- Setting up a corporate volunteering program which enables employees to support community and not-for-profit initiatives
- Developing a Corporate Wellness Program to support our people
“At Charter Keck Cramer, we have always been driven to do the right thing by our people, clients, environment and community. We are fortunate to have the means to be able to make a difference in our world and support issues of importance to our business. Our ESG Committee is taking active steps to explore community partnerships and implement projects to transform our business.”
Chair – ESG Committee