Phil Cramer began his employment in 1972, becoming a Director in his employer firm in 1978, and together with Scott Keck has overseen the growth and expansion of Charter to its current level of in excess of 190 staff within its 10 strategic business units. All professionals have backgrounds in property related disciplines including Valuations, Corporate Real Estate, Project Management, Economics and Research, Accommodation Solutions, Quantity Surveying, Land Surveying and Civil Engineering.
For many years Phil was the Director in charge of the firm’s Industrial Practice Group and also was involved in the valuation of serviced apartments across Australia. More recently he has broadened his activities, particularly into Charter Projects, assisting in the growth of the Quantity Surveying, Land Surveying, Civil Engineering and Project Management divisions. Phil consults to many corporate and private clients and regularly appears as an expert witness in litigation proceedings.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Associate Diploma of Valuations – RMIT
- Real Estate Management Course – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 61957
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Member of the Property Council of Australia (Victoria)
- Associate of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria – AREI
- Licensed Estate Agent
Phil has served on a number of Professional Committees, and on several private Boards.
- Valuations including:
– Serviced Apartments
– High Value Residential Holdings on the Mornington Peninsula
- Feasibility studies.
- Provide strategic advice to private funds on portfolio mix.
- Often appointed as a Valuer for Determination purposes pursuant to a variety of lease provisions.
- Advising corporate and private clients on feasibility analysis.