Nick Ashton is a National Director at Charter Keck Cramer (Charter) with over 10 years’ experience in providing strategic property advice. Forming part of the company’s Corporate Advisory business unit, Nick is responsible for the management of Telstra’s National Divestments Portfolio, a role he has fulfilled since 2009.
Joining Charter in 2003 and prior to transitioning to the Corporate Advisory team, Nick worked within the company’s Government Valuation business unit, specialising in the valuation of institutional and Government portfolio assets over a 6 year period.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62888
- Certified Practising Valuer and Property Practitioner (CPV / CPP) – Australian Property Institute
Management of Telstra Corporation Limited’s National Divestment Portfolio.
Encompassing one of Australia’s largest real estate portfolios, Charter has represented Telstra in the strategic divestment of its surplus land and buildings since early 2009. Nick has been responsible for the management of this account from commencement.
Whilst working with the company’s Government, Statutory, Education & Utilities Valuation Practice Group, Nick provided the following professional services:
- Valuation advice pertaining to retail, commercial, industrial and residential property, together with development land;
- Capital and rental valuation advice of Government owned and occupied premises;
- Valuation advice for proposed transactions by the Victorian Government; and
- Portfolio valuations for financial reporting.