Nick Ashton is a National Executive Director at Charter Keck Cramer (Charter) with over 15 years’ experience in providing strategic property advice.
Joining Charter in 2003, Nick forms part of the company’s Advisory business unit and is responsible for the strategic management and delivery of Telstra Corporation Limited’s (Telstra) National Divestments Programme.
Prior to transitioning to the Advisory team, Nick specialised in the valuation of institutional and Government-owned portfolio assets.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62888
- Certified Practising Valuer and Property Practitioner (CPV / CPP) – Australian Property Institute
Management of Telstra Corporation Limited’s National Divestment Portfolio.
Encompassing one of Australia’s largest real estate portfolios, Charter has represented Telstra in the strategic divestment of its surplus land and buildings since early 2009. Nick has been responsible for the management of this account from commencement.
Whilst working with the company’s Government, Statutory, Education & Utilities Valuation Practice Group, Nick provided the following professional services:
- Valuation advice pertaining to retail, commercial, industrial and residential property, together with development land;
- Capital and rental valuation advice of Government owned and occupied premises;
- Valuation advice for proposed transactions by the Victorian Government; and
- Portfolio valuations for financial reporting.