Steve Kingston joined Charter in 1996. He has over 16 years’ experience within the property sector and is a Certified Property Practitioner member of the Australian Property Institute.
Steve provides both formal and informal advice to major financial institutions, lessors and lessees, passive investors, prospective purchasers and vendors, developers and statutory authorities.
Steve specialises in retail and commercial site procurement across the eastern seaboard of Australia, as well as various negotiation/re-negotiation engagements.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No 62697
- Certified Property Practitioner – Australian Property Institute
- Certified Practising Valuer – Australian Property Institute
- Certificate of Accelerated Business Executive Development – Melbourne Business School
- Green Star Accredited Professional (course component completed October 2008) – Green Building Council of Australia
- Tenant Representation / Tenant Advisory Services
- Lease Negotiation services.
- Accommodation Planning & Procurement.
- Transaction Management.
- Project Management and Advisory.