Louis Megas is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. He joined Charter in 1997 and in 2009 was appointed as a Director of the firms Residential Prestige & Projects Practice Group. Louis has over 20 years experience within property valuations and was Charter’s first valuer to trial the “home office” scheme which now has grown to incorporate in excess of ten valuers working from home.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62633
- Medium density apartment developments.
- Master planned townhouse estates.
- City fringe, inner urban and south east residential project work.
- High value residences – Albert Park, Elwood and Caulfield North.
- High value apartments – Southbank, Melbourne and Port Melbourne.