Gerard Righetti is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. He joined Charter in 1997 and worked as a Valuer since qualification during 2000. Gerard left Charter in 2004 to work in London for a Property Advisory firm, DTZ, until his return in late 2005.
Gerard has broad valuation experience, providing consultancy and valuation advice to a range of market participants and stakeholders, specialising in medium and high density residential and mixed use development land and projects.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62842.
Gerard specialises in property valuation and real estate consultancy. As a Director for Charter Keck Cramer, Gerard’s key area of professional focus is the residential development market, providing specialist development advisory to Australia’s leading financial institutions, high net worth individuals, private and public development entities and government agencies. Areas of specialisation include:
- Formal valuation reporting and analysis for medium and high density residential and mixed use development sites and projects.
- Development advisory.
- Development feasibility analysis.
- Pre-project due diligence.
- Valuation reporting to major financial institutions.