David Morton is a National Executive Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. David has over 25 years property experience within the Melbourne market, having commenced with the firm in 1990 and becoming a Director of the company in 1997. For the past fifteen years David has specialised in commercial and industrial valuations within Melbourne’s CBD, St Kilda Road, suburban Melbourne and other inter-state centres.
In addition to providing general property consultancy and valuation advice, David has completed various research project advice for Charter clients including the Devine Group, MAB Corporation, Sun Alliance and Royal Insurance. Furthermore, he has represented clients as an expert witness in court proceedings and at various Valuer-General’s conferences.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Economics – Monash University.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62475.
- PCA – Property Council of Australia Member.
- Melbourne CBD office.
- Suburban office.
- Inner urban mixed use commercial/industrial.