Property development is best executed with a full understanding of project strategy from inception to completion. At Charter Projects, we mitigate risk to deliver measurable results.
We deliver intelligent project solutions for our clients through a powerful integration of skill and knowledge. Charter Projects comprises experts in development strategy, quantity surveying, civil engineering, land surveying, project management, research and economics to provide our clients with a skilled partner capable of managing the entire process from project concept to completion, or to assist with specific project stages.
We work with clients and consulting teams to refine project concepts into meticulous and intelligent designs, achieving desirable outcomes whilst maximising project profitability through an interdisciplinary approach.
As your partner, we will:
- Obtain necessary approvals from State and Local Governments to commence construction.
- Secure development, operational work, building and project-specific approvals on your behalf.
- Minimise impact of approval conditions and restrictions on your project feasibility throughout the process.
- Deliver on time, on budget and to your specified quality standards.
- We undertake contractor tendering, including selection and management processes, identifying cost savings and efficiencies throughout.
Charter Projects have expertly managed and delivered over $10 billion in construction projects in the last five years.
Charter Projects can integrate our services to deliver a project from inception to completion. Our Project group services include:
- Project Feasibility
- Acquisition Advisory
- Market Analysis
- Project Benchmarking analysis
- National Apartment Database
- National Land Survey Program
- Briefings & Workshops
Charter Projects has deep specialist knowledge across a wide range of property markets:
- Health & Aged Care
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Education & Child Care
- Infrastructure & Utilities