Charter’s infill development expertise is unrivaled – our unique intelligence comes from decades of working in partnership with Australia’s leading developers and our market leading proprietary National Apartment Database.
Charter is at the cutting edge of providing advice to development stakeholders that are delivering Australia’s new generation of projects and dealing with today’s urban planning challenges.
Uniquely positioned to provide ‘best in class’ advice to the development industry, our experts provide strategic insight and intelligent solutions to inform the design, delivery and appraisal of new projects.
From ensuring projects are designed and positioned for maximum return on investment right through to project completion, Charter provides solutions at every step of the process
Whether your project is a townhouse development or 200+ apartment tower Charter provides services that cover the full development project life cycle:
Pre-purchase & Concept stage
- Highest & best use assessments and feasibility
- Development strategy including project positioning, yield analysis and product mix advice
- Preliminary assessment of construction requirements
- Construction cost estimates and cost plans
- Preliminary civil works plans and development cost estimates
- Existing conditions land surveys
- Valuation advice
- Due diligence
- Acquisition management
- Site mapping and subdivision concept designs
- Selection, appointment and management of the professional team
- Review of working drawings and documentation
- Final subdivision plans and applications with service authorities & Councils
- Fully documented civil works design plans
Tendering & Construction
- Preparation of tender packages and manage competitive or negotiated tender process
- Tender evaluation, negotiations and recommendations on award of contracts.
- Preparation of letters of awards and contract documentation.
- Construction cost verification and cost to complete reports, evaluation of works completed for progress payments, contract variations, claims and final accounts.
- Project management of civil works
Completion and Post Construction
- Issuing of Certificates of Completion, liaison with financial institutions and obtaining clearances from government utilities
- Lodgement of plans with Lands Titles Office
- Lodging and monitoring of subdivision applications with Council and relevant statutory authorities.
Find out more about how our services can maximise returns on your project.
- Project Feasibility
- Acquisition Advisory
- Transaction Structuring & Divestment Management
- Strategic Asset Management