A privately-owned site located within the seaside town of Brighton, South Australia.
- Developer: Sypau Pty Ltd
- Builder: Badge Construction
- Architect Brown Falconer
Key Construction Facts
- $11M contract value
- New Woolworths Supermarket including loading dock and plant, 3,820m2
- Under croft carpark
- Title Consolidation
- Environmental remediation
- Completed March 2019
Charter Keck Cramer’s Role & Project Outcome
- Charter was engaged as Project Manager under a Development Management Agreement (DMA) between Woolworths and its Landlord.
- Charter services included management of the agreement between the DMA parties, ensuring their compliance with DMA obligations;
- Charter’s services included:
– DMA reporting – budgets, costs to date, programme, authorities, safety.
– Council and Authorities liaison;
– Construction & contract superintendence;
- The project was completed on time and under budget to the satisfaction of the DMA parties.