A privately-owned greenfield site previously zoned rural, re-zoned to commercial and sub-divided.
- Developer: Veyron Investments
- Development Manager: ADP Projects
- Builder: Becon Constructions
- Anchor Tenant: Woolworths
Key Construction Facts
- $18.5M contract value
- 3,800m2 supermarket and 200m2 liquor shop
- 850m2 medical centre and pharmacy
- 300m2 gym
- 625m2 office space
- 1,800 m2 15 retail tenancies
- Construction commencement: August 2016
- onstruction completion and centre opening: October 2017
Charter Keck Cramer’s Role & Project Outcome
- Charter was engaged as Project Manager in July 2015 following Council town planning approval.
- Charter successfully facilitated the tender process on behalf of the Developer.
- Charter engaged and managed the on-going performance of all consultants during design development and building permit phases.
- Charter provided project superintendence during the construction stage (July 2016 and June 2017).