Soon to be the tallest residential tower in Geelong, Miramar apartments offers occupants breathtaking views of the bay, located on the waterfront and just minutes from Geelong CBD.
The development is the first of five towers planned for this precinct. Adjacent to Deakin University, Miramar offers a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as a gymnasium, landscaped alfresco dining area and resident’s lounge.
- Architect: Watson Young Architects
- Builder: L.U. Simon
- Developer: MPG Geelong Pty Ltd and Morris Property Group
Key Construction Facts
- $45M Contract value
- 106 apartments over 22 storeys with a 5th level podium
- 18-month construction period
Charter Keck Cramer’s Role & Project Deliverables
- Identification and mitigation of potential cost impacts
- Liaise with the Contractor and report on programme and project delivery issues.
- Manage and coordinate Project Control Group Meetings between Client representatives, financier, the consultant team and Contractor.
- Contract administration and project superintendence.