Bristol Apartments is situated in the heart of Williamstown. The old Bristol Hotel has been transformed into 40 uniquely designed apartments split between the new building and the refurbished hotel. The hotel façade is heritage listed and was designed and refurbished back to its former grandeur.
- Architect: MGS Architects
- Builder: Manresa Constructions
- Developer: Mitchell & Verlaan Pty Ltd
Key Construction Facts
- $12M contract value
- 40 Apartments
- Heritage Façade – Full Restoration
- Completed December 2017
Charter Keck Cramer’s Role & Project Outcome
- Charter provided Project Management Services including managing the overall delivery of the project from inception to completion.
- Charter’s services included:
- Managing the project marketing phase
- Coordinating the project delivery strategy
- Managing the documentation and tender phase
- Construction & Contract superintendence
- Oversight of OHS&R, environmental, construction and quality assurance systems and procedures
- Detailed defect management in conjunction with the project Architect;
- Managing the Completion, handover and settlement process.