Michael is a Director in Charter Keck Cramer’s Advisory team.
Since completing his studies at Melbourne University, Michael Allsopp has gathered over six years experience in land surveying, development, construction and planning industries.
Previous roles have included working at a large engineering consultancy, specialising in major infrastructure projects as well as a large survey firm specialising in subdivision and construction.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Geomatic Engineering (Hons) – Melbourne University.
- Member of Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI).
- SSSI Regional Committee Member
- SSSI Representative – Surveying Task Force Inc.
- Chair of Marketing Sub-committee – Surveying Task Force Inc.