Laurie Tomaino joined Charter Keck Cramer in 2008 as a Director of the Corporate Real Estate Business Unit. With a career spanning 25 years, Laurie has particular skills in Corporate Advisory, Valuation, Estate Agency, Economic and Market Feasibility Analysis, Property Acquisition and Disposal Strategies, Due Diligence Investigation, Rental Dispute Resolutions, Lease and Agreement for Lease Negotiation, Development Management, Superannuation Funds Advisory and Asset Management.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Associate Diploma of Valuations, RMIT University
- Certificate of Business Studies (Real Estate), Prahran TAFE
- Certified Practising Valuer
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Associate – Australian Property Institute
- Affiliate – Real Estate Institute of Victoria
- Corporate Real Estate Committee Member – Property Council of Australia