Chris Holroyd is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. Chris is responsible for the Commercial Practice Group within Charter’s Melbourne office, having particular focus on the valuation of the Melbourne CBD and Docklands office and retail markets.
Chris has over fifteen years experience in property consultancy and valuation and joined Charter in 1999.
He has experience in the valuation of a variety of property types, but with particular specialisation in commercial property in the Melbourne CBD and Docklands. Prior to joining Charter Keck Cramer, he gained a wide range of property experience working for a large international property group in London and Athens.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Property Valuation & Management, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (General Practice) – Member No. 8484110
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62868
- Melbourne CBD and Docklands Office and Retail Markets.
- CBD Development Site Market.
- Strata Office Market.
- Inner City Student Accommodation.