Bennett is the Managing Director of New South Wales in Charter Keck Cramer’s Sydney Office, providing property solutions to a diverse range of clients including REITS, corporates, Government, private property developers and investors, financiers, fund managers and not-for-profit organisations.
Bennett specialises in the areas of transaction advisory, joint venture (JV) structuring, acquisition mandates, detailed feasibility analysis, development site due diligence and highest and best use assessments.
Bennett is a regular panellist and presenter to various industry bodies and organisations including the Property Council of Australia (PCA), Australian Property Institute (API), Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wingate, Arnold Bloch Leibler and is sought for comment in relation to property development and investment matters by media outlets including the Australian Financial Review, ABC, Sydney Morning Herald and others.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Property & Construction (Property) – University of Melbourne.
- Advanced Financial Modelling Certification – EstateMaster.
- Advanced Negotiation – Melbourne Business School.
- Guest Lecturer – Melbourne University (2009 -current)
- Detailed financial feasibility analysis.
- Transaction management.
- Highest and best use assessments.
- Acquisition mandates and due diligence.