Charter has a unique opportunity for an experienced, professional and self-motivated individual to provide administrative support to it’s property valuations team in Brisbane.
- Primary administration contact for the Brisbane office
- Secretarial support – prepare and amend letters, documents and valuation reports including annexures
- Coordinate team meetings, including scheduling, agendas, minutes and action items
- Create valuation quotes and invoices
- Undertake property title searches and assist with database inputs
- File and report management
- General office management duties
- Travel and event coordination, as required
- Administration experience within property or professional services
- Report writing experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and proactive attitude and willingness to learn and assist
- Strong organisational and time management skills to meet firm deadlines
- Professional and well presented
If you are looking to be a part of a strong team based environment, where you can contribute to the success of the firm, we encourage you to apply. Please include a cover letter together with a Curriculum Vitae in your application.
Please include a cover letter together with a Curriculum Vitae in your application and e-mail through to the People & Culture team.