A Project Benchmarking Analysis will ensure optimal product mix and pricing strategy against the competition – delivering clear recommendations on how to maximise your development profits & minimise project risks.
A Project Benchmarking Analysis will provide you with a:
- Optimised project strategy – ensuring your project is appropriately differentiated compared to competing local projects
- Clear strategic recommendations – on optimal price, product mix, sizing, product and sales rates
These recommendations are based on a thorough review of the competitive market context including:
- Supply indicators – A comprehensive competitive review of recently completed active and approved competing projects
- Demand indicators – A thorough consideration of the various direct and indirect factors that will influence demand and ultimately project marketability.
Our analysis is based on data from our proprietary national apartment market database and national greenfield land market database that covers all metropolitan projects in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra.
Discover more about how Charter’s range of services can help you to maximise project returns:
- Project Feasibility
- Corporate Property Strategy
- Market Analysis
- National Apartment Database
- National Land Survey Program
- Briefings & Workshops
- Development Strategy