The National Land Survey Program (NLSP) provides the most comprehensive market intelligence and insight into the greenfield land markets across Australia.
NATIONAL LAND SURVEY PROGRAM (NLSP)
Since 2008 the NLSP has been continuously monitoring land supply and market performance with quarterly updates for all growth corridors across Australia to provide you the most accurate and timely market information possible.
CUSTOMISED RESEARCH & CONSULTANCY
Charter Research can assist regardless of whether you need the information to:
- Inform policy decisions
- Perform due diligence on a site acquisition
- Complete a business case or
- Ensure your project is positioned appropriately relative to the competition
Clients receive unique insight from the NLSP’s independent and timely data – based upon the continuous monitoring of more than 800 estates across the Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide & Canberra markets and major regional cities.
QUARTERLY MARKET PERFORMANCE REPORTS
Reports are published in January, April, July and October include the latest:
- Demand indicators – lot sales activity (aggregated, distributed by price points, by product characteristic etc)
- Supply indicators – number of projects operating, lots released, stock overhang / unsold, future supply of lots within active projects
- Price indicators – lot prices and value rates (average, median, distribution, price points etc)
- Product indicators – lot areas and frontages (average, median, distribution, price points etc)
- Sales activity - including prices, product descriptions or other variables
The NLSP is a fully customisable database of lots available for sale and sold so non-standard outputs are also available to subscribers, click here to access the NLSP’s website.
The NLSP is jointly undertaken by ResearchFour and Charter Keck Cramer.
Discover more about how Charter’s range of services can help you to maximise commercial and planning outcomes:
- Project Feasibility
- Market Analysis
- Project Benchmarking Analysis
- National Apartment Database
- Briefings & Workshops
- Development Strategy
- Land Surveying
- Civil Engineering