Charter Civil Engineering provides a complete range of specialist civil and urban infrastructure services across the full land development cycle from initial feasibility to delivery.
Our clients receive civil engineering solutions that are practical, economical, environmentally sustainable, compliant and ultimately, intelligent. Providing civil engineering solutions to financiers, local councils, water authorities and private sector developers for over a decade, our solutions are industry preferred. Utilising the latest in three-dimensional modelling techniques in the design of road, drainage and utility services, we deliver greater certainty to development costs and ensure both large and small-scale projects and urban infrastructure consultancy receive appropriate due diligence. A key focus of our project delivery is service excellence, provided through close attention to relationship management and efficient communication. Whether you are contemplating a project or you are already committed, Charter’s Civil Engineering will ensure your development reaches its full potential.
When engaged in conjunction with our Land Surveying team, Charter delivers Developers time and cost savings by working together in a seamless approach that proactively reveals and resolves potential issues and delays.
SERVICES Charter Civil Engineering provide the following project services to Clients which include financiers, local councils, water authorities and both small and large private sector developers.
- Preliminary layout.
- Existing services investigations (sewer, water, drainage, electricity, gas and Telstra).
- Negotiation with service authorities, councils, stakeholders and other parties.
- Advice on the costs and charges required to be paid to authorities for service provision and release of their requirements.
- Preparation of a development cost estimate.
- Project related land assessments incorporating development costs and allotment realisations.
- Preparation of design management plan and design program.
- Preparation and submission of applications for conditions to the statutory authorities.
- Preliminary plans through to full documented designs plans for construction for:
- Multi-unit developments.
- Large scale subdivisions.
- Water authority sewer and water main extensions, realignments and upsizings.
- Council stormwater drainage plans and computations.
- Car park design.
- Road design.
- Contract tendering and negotiation.
- Progress claims for appointed contractor.
- Variations assessments.
- Extension of time claims.
- Requests for information.
- Progressive work inspections as required, including attending site meetings.
- Authority inspections and approvals.
- Final Inspection of civil works, including co-ordination of service authority sign-offs to facilitate required releases and title issue.
- Managing defects liability period and inspection of repairs and maintenance as required.
- Project cost monitoring – assessments of contract variations and claims, including progress claim reports.
- Subdivision planning.
- Council and authority negotiation and approvals.
- Finance procurement.
- Financial and project control group reporting.
- Administering estate encumbrances including covenants, design guidelines and built form.
- Construction and landscape management.
- End of defects liability management.
- Sales and marketing management.
- Owners corporation liaison.
Discover more about how Charter’s suite of services can help you to mitigate project risk and maximise project returns: