Identify the true potential of your portfolio, increase your return and derive ongoing benefit through the aid of qualified experts.
For private and institutional clients who want to maximise returns on their property portfolio, Charter’s Wealth Management service focuses on identifying strategies to extract maximum returns from your direct property assets. In order to maximise your returns and minimise your risk, we:
- Provide you with an accurate understanding of what your current portfolio is worth.
- Identify specific opportunities to improve performance and add value.
- Quantification of the cost and projected returns involved in implementing strategies.
- Provide management reporting of your portfolio to ensure your risk is managed and returns are maximised.
Receive the benefits of our unparalleled property intelligence and technical execution experience applied to your portfolio.
If you are based overseas, Charter will facilitate remote ownership of assets through acting as your trusted guardian in Australia through our Wealth Management services.
Our Management service includes:
- Strategic review of your property portfolio to establish its current value.
- Identification of strategic opportunities and potential threats to your property portfolio.
- Life cycle and tenant retention strategies and negotiation.
- Capital expenditure budgeting – identification of major cost items and project management of the implementation of these works.
- Review of major issues – asset and risk management, structure, facade, building services, operations, property management, BCA compliance, NABERS, environmental Issues.
- Tendering and management of property & facilities management requirements.
- Property evaluation and compliance audits (Due diligence Investigations).
- Environmental sustainability and Mandatory disclosure requirements.
- Property and facilities management optimisation.
- Asset reporting.