There is considerable financial and strategic benefit to be gained from an acquisition process when due diligence is expertly deployed. Charter delivers immediate analysis of key issues; negotiating and prioritising expertly, to provide you with the competitive edge.
Engaging Charter to perform due diligence and manage the acquisition process has a number of key benefits:
- Identification of all options available in the market – we are uniquely placed to identify and evaluate all options on or off the market that meet your specific requirements due to our Research capabilities and market knowledge.
- Strategic recommendations on priority sites – based on our market knowledge we will deliver you specific recommendations to target certain property/properties and design and implement strategies for acquisition.
- Superior negotiation skills – Charter has acted as transaction manager on $1.5 billion of real estate and over $850 million in acquisitions.
- Independence –Charter’s independence ensures your best interests are protected at all times. We ensure there are no conflicts of interest.
- Significant time savings for management – Our dedication allows management and/or landowners to continue to focus on their core business activities.
Charter has secured over $850 million in acquisitions for Clients and acted as transaction manager on $1.5 billion of real estate.
Our service includes:
- Market investigation – we take the time to truly understand your investment objectives and scrutinise the entire property market (listed and unlisted) to identify a short list of properties that align with your strategy.
- Pre-purchase due diligence – We work with and manage teams of sub consultants to identify and mitigate risk prior to acquisition.
- Site Acquisition – we manage all aspects of the acquisition process as your guardian and lead negotiator.
- Post Sale & Settlement – in instances where transactions are subject to conditions, Charter ensures purchaser and vendor obligations under the sales contract are met and that settlement is achieved.
- Deal formation – often acquisition enquiry leads to co-investment and joint venture opportunities. Our team is very experienced in deal structuring and will ensure you achieve the best financial result.
- Corporate Property Strategy
- Project Feasibility
- Accommodation Solutions
- Strategic Asset Management
- Market Analysis
- Project Benchmarking Analysis
- Development Strategy
- Project Management