Charter provided a broad range of services to Schenker including:
- representing Schenker in their dealings with the builder Australand, the developer CIP and the building owner Charter Hall
- selection and appointment of secondary consultants
- project management of the office fit out
- obtaining a Four Star GreenStar As-Designed rating for the office
- reviewing contractor variations to ensure their legitimacy and reasonableness
- ensuring the quality of the project met the Client’s expectations
- providing advice in relation to the development agreement
BENEFITS TO SCHENKER
Charter’s in depth construction, property and development expertise was crucial in protecting Schenker’s interests and ensuring that budgets were maintained, programmes met and quality expectations realised.
The facility is now a flagship for Schenker’s Australian operations and the smoothness and diligence of its delivery has set a benchmark for the delivery of future facilities in Australia.