Shane Close is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. Beginning with the firm in 1985, Shane has over 30 years experience within property valuations. His career in Property began with two established Melbourne property valuation and consultancy firms.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Associate Diploma of Valuations – RMIT.
- Certificate of Business Studies – RMIT.
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute – FAPI.
- Certified Estate Agent (REIV).
- API Committee Member.
- REIV Committee Member – Valuation Chapter.
- Company Representative Member of Australia China Business Council – Victoria (ACBC).
- Member of Chinese Professional Business Association (CPBA).
- Member of the Hong Kong Australia Business Association (HKABA).
- Shopping centres.
- Retail strips.
- Mixed-use developments.
- Bulky goods stores.
- Self storage facilities.
- Fast food outlets.
- Greenfield development sites/proposed retail developments.
- Rental Assessments/Determinations.
- Small Business Commissioner of Victoria Appointments.