Scott Keck is Chairman of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian independent, strategic property consulting firm. Scott has 48 years property valuation experience within the Melbourne market, having begun with the firm in 1968, becoming a Director in 1978, Managing Director in 1984 and Chairman in 2010.
Charter Keck Cramer employs over 200 people within its nine strategic business units. All professionals have backgrounds in property related disciplines including; Valuations, Corporate Real Estate, Development, Economics and Research.
Scott is frequently engaged as a senior negotiator in complex commercial and statutory issues related to the property market and for advice in relation to large portfolio valuations for major statutory and private corporations. He regularly appears as an expert witness in litigation proceedings.
A highly regarded and regular contributor to the national media and business magazines, in the last eight years he has published over 500 articles on topics related to the property market.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Associate Diploma of Valuations – RMIT.
- Real Estate Management Course – RMIT.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62281.
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute.
- Past Board member of the Property Council of Australia (Victoria).
- Associate of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria.
- Member of the Australian Securities Institute.
- Mortgage Industry Association of Australia.
- Member Asia Link.
- Member Australia Singapore Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Member Hong Kong Australia Business Associate.
- Member Business Advisory Board, Monash University Business School.
Additionally, Scott has served on a number of professional committees, and on several trust, corporate and superannuation advisory boards.