Sam Lipshut joined Charter Keck Cramer in 2011 and has over 10 years of experience in a variety of commercial valuation sectors. Sam is specialising within the firm’s Commercial Office Practice Group, and also has broad experience in both industrial and retail asset classes.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62776
- Course in Real Estate for Agent’s Representatives
Sam mainly specialises within the suburban office market and is experienced at providing the following professional services:
- Mortgage valuations for most financial institutions.
- Pre-purchase and pre-sale consultancy advice.
- Valuations for accounting, financial reporting or superannuation purposes.
- Valuations for matrimonial dispute purposes.
- Valuations on both an “as is” and “upon completion” basis, incorporating feasibility analysis.
- Rental assessments for both landlords and tenants.