Since completing his studies at Melbourne University, Michael Allsopp has gathered over six years experience in land surveying, development, construction and planning industries.
Previous roles have included working at a large engineering consultancy, specialising in major infrastructure projects as well as a large survey firm specialising in subdivision and construction.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Geomatic Engineering (Hons) – Melbourne University.
- Member of Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSI).
- SSSI Regional Committee Member
- SSSI Representative – Surveying Task Force Inc.
- Chair of Marketing Sub-committee – Surveying Task Force Inc.