Laura Walker joined Charter Keck Cramer in November 2003 and has over nine years experience in property consultancy and valuation. Laura is a Valuer within the Residential Prestige & Projects practice group.
Laura currently specialises in prestige residential valuations, specifically properties in the broad range $2,000,000 – $10,000,000 plus, in the localities of South Yarra, Malvern, Armadale, Toorak, Glen Iris, Prahran, Windsor, East Melbourne and also Bayside.
Valuation of residential projects across the metropolitan Melbourne area including apartments, townhouses, student accommodation and serviced apartments is another area of Laura’s expertise.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) with Distinction – RMIT
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 63185
- Low and medium density residential developments in the Central City Region and inner urban locations.
- Discounted cash flow and development feasibility analysis.
- Inner Melbourne residential work.
- High value residences/apartments in several inner suburbs – specifically South Yarra, Malvern, Armadale, Toorak, Glen Iris, Prahran, Windsor, East Melbourne and Bayside.
- Student accommodation.
- Serviced apartments.