Kevin Bice is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. He joined Charter in 1996 and has over 40 years experience in property valuation and real estate practice.
Kevin’s career has included working with the former Office of the Valuer-General and with two established Melbourne real estate firms incorporating a valuation practice and management of an Industrial/Commercial department. He also conducted his own valuation practice for seven years.
Academic qualifications and industry associations include.
- Certificate in Real Estate Management – RMIT
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 61908/Business Certification
- Member of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria
- Fully licensed Real Estate Agent
- Accredited Business Broker of the REIV
Kevin is a former designer/presenter of the REIV’s Business Sales/Broking Training Course.
- Aged care retirement villages, (high care, low care, SRS).
- Child care centres freeholds.
- Businesses (food businesses, newsagencies, child care centres, etc.).
- Health (medical centres).
- Real estate agencies/rent rolls.
- Rental determinations.
- Hotels, motels, caravan parks and hospitality.