James Mansour is a property market analyst and development advisor, with a background in urban planning. He joined Charter Keck Cramer in 2011 and works across the Research and Advisory teams. Specialising in property market analysis and highest and best use assessment, James has experience in undertaking major engagements for both private and public sector clients.
Prior to commencing at Charter, James gained experience across both strategic and statutory planning, incorporating both growth areas and urban renewal projects in roles within both State and Local Government
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Master of Business (Property) – RMIT University.
- Bachelor of Urban Planning and Development (Hons.) – The University of Melbourne.
- Strategic Property Market Research and Analysis.
- Development Feasibility Analysis.
- Project Assessment and Development Advice.
- Economic Planning Policy Analysis.