Craig Kilby is an Executive Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consultancy firm. Craig joined the firm in 1993 and has over 23 years’ experience in property consultancy and valuation.
He has been a Director of Charter Keck Cramer since 2001. Craig is a highly regarded specialist in the valuation of high-value/prestige properties within the City of Bayside, City of Boroondara, City of Melbourne, City of Yarra, Shire of Banyule and Shire of Mornington Peninsula.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business Property – RMIT
- Advanced Certificate in Estate Agency Practice -Monash
- Associate of the Australia Property Institute – API Member No. 62581
- Medium density and mixed use developments.
- CBD, City fringe and inner urban residential projects.
- High value penthouse apartments.
- Cash flow and development feasibility analysis.
- High value Brighton, Hawthorn, Canterbury and Balwyn residences and apartments.
- High value Sorrento, Portsea and Peninsula residences.
- General litigation and matrimonial valuation advice.
- Student accommodation facilities.