Bernard Cussen is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. Bernard has vast property experience , having commenced with the firm in 1997 and becoming a Partner/Director of the company in 2007. Bernard specialises in the dynamic retail sector.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT
- Associate of Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62798
- PCA – Property Council of Australia Member
- Associate Diploma (Business – Japanese/ Marketing)
Various roles include:
- Site Analysis and Project Feasibility.
- Lessor/Tenant Representation.
- Market Rental Assessments/Determinations.
- Strategy assistance for developing / improving property asset performances.
- Mortgage Valuations.
- Acquisition and Disposition.
This specialisation extends to classes of properties including:
- Retail premises.
- Bulky goods/showrooms.
- Supermarkets – major and independent.
- Shopping Centres.
- Fast Food Restaurants.
- Motor vehicle showroom facilities.
- Greenfield/Town Centres.
- Hardware sector.