Bennett Wulff joined Charter Keck Cramer in March 2004. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Property and Construction from the University of Melbourne, having majored in finance and property.
Bennett is the Director of Charter’s Sydney office, providing property solutions to a diverse range of clients, specialising in the areas of detailed feasibility analysis and development site due diligence, divestments, acquisitions, development and highest and best use assessments.
Bennett is also responsible for the detailed financial feasibility analysis required on large, strategic projects and governs the internal process across the Advisory business to ensure feasibilities are produced to the highest standards.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Property & Construction (Property) – University of Melbourne.
- Advanced Financial Modelling Certification – EstateMaster.
- Advanced Negotiation – Melbourne Business School.
- Guest Lecturer – Melbourne University (2009 -current)
- Detailed financial feasibility analysis.
- Transaction management.
- Highest and best use assessments.
- Acquisition mandates and due diligence.