Bennett is the National Executive Director of Charter Keck Cramer’s Sydney Office, providing property solutions to a diverse range of clients.
Bennett specialises in the areas of transaction advisory, joint venture (JV) structuring, acquisition mandates, detailed feasibility analysis, development site due diligence and highest and best use assessments.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – University of Melbourne.
- Bachelor of Property & Construction (Property) – University of Melbourne.
- Advanced Financial Modelling Certification – EstateMaster.
- Advanced Negotiation – Melbourne Business School.
- Guest Lecturer – Melbourne University (2009 -current)
- Detailed financial feasibility analysis.
- Transaction management.
- Highest and best use assessments.
- Acquisition mandates and due diligence.