Anthony Rohan is a Director of Charter Keck Cramer, a leading Australian strategic property consulting firm. His property valuation experience spans over 28 years within the Melbourne market, having commenced with the firm in 1986, becoming an Associate Director in 1995 and full Director of the company in 1997.
His experience in Residential Projects range from boutique developments to large major high rise projects of over 500 apartments.
Anthony is also highly regarded as a specialist in the valuation of Toorak residential properties and has valued numerous properties in the broad range $2,000,000 – $10,000,000. He also has extensive experience in the adjoining suburbs, having valued many high value residential properties in Armadale, Malvern and South Yarra.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Associate Diploma of Valuations – RMIT.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62409.
- Major medium density development projects, Melbourne CBD.
- Boutique development projects from 10 – 75 units, Central City region and inner urban locations.
- High value Toorak residential properties.
- Residential property in regional Victoria.