Andrew Grant joined Charter Keck Cramer in 2002 and has in excess of 14 years’ experience providing valuation and strategic property advice. Andrew was originally a member of the firm’s Office practice group, concentrating on Melbourne CBD properties. He has worked within the Corporate Real Estate & Private Equity business units since 2004, and was appointed a Director of the firm in 2007.
A pragmatic approach to strategic advice underpinned by a strong technical analysis capability have enabled the Corporate Real Estate & Private Equity team to be appointed and successfully complete many challenging assignments.
Andrew is a Certified Property Practitioner member of the Australian Property Institute and a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA), and is a guest lecturer as part of Melbourne University’s Master of Property post-graduate course.
Academic qualifications and relevant industry associations.
- Bachelor of Business (Property) – RMIT.
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investment – Financial Services Institute of Australasia.
- Associate of the Australian Property Institute – API Member No. 62711.
- Certified Property Practitioner – Australian Property Institute.
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia – F.Fin.
- Advising and acting on behalf of major corporations, statutory bodies and private clients in relation to property acquisition and disposal requirements across all property asset classes.
- Direct property-portfolio construction and analysis.
- Detailed feasibility analysis engagements.
- Providing strategic advice on accommodation options analysis and efficiency studies.
- Individual tailored property consulting advice to private and public sector corporation/Bodies.