We have delivered independent property advisory services to the Australian property sector with passion and focus for over 40 years.
LEADERS IN PROPERTY INTELLIGENCE
Charter Keck Cramer is the largest independent professional property services firm in Australia, delivering property solutions through an interdisciplinary capacity in Advisory, Research, Valuation and Project services to a diverse local and international client base.
Find out how we can help you realise the potential in property.
Discover why Charter is Australia’s leading independent property advisory firm.
Over the past 40 years, Charter has grown substantially, diversifying in practice whilst retaining its long history of solid Client relationships and in cases, developing these relationships into an interdisciplinary service capacity for clients who value the simplicity of a singular contact for a multiple service delivery.
Learn more about Our History
Charter’s collective intelligence draws upon experts with backgrounds in Property Valuations, Advisory, Construction, Economics, Town Planning, Quantity Surveying, Land Surveying, Law, Commerce, Architecture, Civil & Mechanical Engineering, Asset Management, Logistics and Financial Services.
Charter is a member and active participant of a number of Industry Associations including:
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Australian Property Institute (API)
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Real Estate Institute of Victoria
- Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- CoreNet Global
- Victorian Planning and Environmental Law Association
- Australian Hotels Association
- Committee for Economic Development Australia (CEDA)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- Planning Institute of Australia
- Mortgage Industry Association of Australia
- Credit Ombudsman Services
- The Asian Australian Lawyers Association (AALA)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Association of Land Development
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Surveying & Spatial Sciences Institute (SSSi)
- Association of Consulting Surveyors
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Hong Kong Business Association
- Asia Society Australasian Centre
- Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Committee for Melbourne
- AustCham Shanghai
Charter is recognised and accepted on the Valuation and Quantity Surveying panels of major Financial Institutions and Federal, State and Local Authorities. We have strong alliances with a number of Universities and are actively involved on the examination panels (Viva Voce) of the Australian Property Institute.